Select a size:
Why We Like The Aconcagua II Down Vest
The air cools off quickly when the sun goes down in a mountain town, so we stay warm on our walk down to dinner in The North Face Aconcagua II Down Vest. Ideal for cool-to-cold conditions, and depending on what you wear underneath, this vest exudes sophisticated style while still retaining outdoor appeal and toasty comfort.
- Cozy vest to keep warm on colder mountain days
- 550-fill down and Heatseeker provide warmth
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down standard
- DWR treated face fabric brushes off moisture
- Brushed chin guard lining adds soft comfort in windy weather
- Dual handwarmer pockets offer a quick warm-up for fingers
- Item #TNFZA62
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment [lining] 100% polyester
- [body] 550-fill goose down, [side panels] 150g Heatseeker
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 27 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.