Select a size:
Why We Like The A-CAD FUTURELIGHT Jacket
The North Face made the A-CAD FUTURELIGHT Jacket for skiers and snowboarders who don't bat an eye at long backcountry ascents and in-bounds bootpacks. Its FUTUERLIGHT membrane maintains reliable waterproofing on powder days, and it's extremely breathable (ie. air-permeable) to keep comfy on snowy ascents. Stretchy fabric and an articulated fit keep us moving through pow or up icy crud.
- Innovative shell for hard-charging days in any weather
- FUTURELIGHT membrane is fully waterproof and highly breathable
- Stretch fabric moves freely on resort or backcountry powder days
- Underarm vents release heat on strenuous backcountry ascents
- Adjustable powder skirt has you covered for waist-deep turns
- Wrist gusset with thumbhole loops comfortably keeps out the snow
- Pockets and vents are compatible with backpack straps
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head sheltered from the storm
- Item #TNFZBFH
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.