Years of loyalty.
After a summer filled with National Parks, car camping, and as much time in the mountains as you could get, your old Teva's have finally thrown in the towel. Fortunately, Teva's still making durable, adaptable outdoor sandals in much the same way as they were when you first discovered the brand a few decades ago. Replace your tired treads with the fresh Langdon Sandal ahead of this summer's busy lineup. The leather straps, supportive EVA and nylon midsole, and rugged rubber outsole are as excited as you are to check a few more adventures off your list this summer, and like your old pair, they'll only get better with time.
- Support your feet from camp to town in this classic sandal
- Leather hook-and-loop straps only improve with time
- Supportive EVA midsole keeps you comfortable on light hikes
- Nylon shank provides extra stability on uneven ground
- Grippy rubber outsole hangs onto slick spots and rock
- Item #TEV006B
- Q & A
Teva TEVA - Langdon Sandal
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 192lbs
Purchase these to wear to a formal Beach wedding followed by a reception on a deck.
They were great, danced for hours in them no issues!