Why We Like The Terramar Ultra Merino Scoop Top 2.0
Made with thermoregulating merino wool and durable polyester, the Ultra Merino Scoop Top 2.0 provides moisture-wicking comfort for multi-season activity. A perforated design delivers non-stuffy warmth under winter layers, while built-in sun protection makes this a functional solo piece for shoulder season runs and hikes.
- Midweight top for winter layering or solo wear
- Merino wool blend provides breathable insulation
- Material pulls sweat from skin and dries quickly
- UPF 50+ provides robust protection from UV rays
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place under layers
- Comfy flat seam construction prevents chafing
- Naturally antimicrobial merino helps fight odors
- Item #TRML071
- 32% merino wool, 68% polyester
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- UPF Rating
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking, running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help