Select style & size:Select options
Cool and convenient.
Camping on the coast of southern Mexico or the humid climes of the Everglades can leave you waking up in a pool of your own sweat when you're stuck in a normal tent. To combat this, Tepui developed the Baja Series of ultra-breathable and lightweight tents so you don't feel stifled when camping in warm, humid environments. The Tepui Baja Series Ayer Mesh 2-Person Tent keeps you comfy in hotter weather, and it's light enough to mount to your all-drive hatchback, so you don't need a dedicated off-road rig to enjoy its comfort and convenience.
The Baja Series Mesh version of the Ayer is mostly mesh for seriously breathable comfort in hot climates, without inviting in the many creepy crawlies that tend to come with warmer environments. Go with just the mostly mesh setup for the calmest weather, or throw on the rainfly when daily downpours or high winds are on the horizon. The A-frame design lets you sit up comfortably when you're waiting out daily afternoon storms, and the included mattress offers home-like comfort that beats a skinny inflatable pad any day.
- Light and breathable for warmer climes and smaller cars
- A-frame design gives you space to sit up and enjoy view
- Includes high-density mattress for bed-like comfort
- 8ft 6in telescoping ladder offers easy access to roof
- Works with most roof racks and aftermarket bars
- Four internal pockets store smaller gear
- Includes setup and installation video for convenience
- Item #TPU000T
- Q & A
Home away from home
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great RTT for smaller vehicles. The instructions might not have been as clear as I would have liked, but if you are going to be traveling and using this tent for its intended purpose your should have no problem putting it together. Although we haven't been put into a terrible rain storm, the rain fly looks like it provides tons of coverage, while still letting fresh air into the tent.