Select style & size:Select options
Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot
Technica's Women's Zero G Tour Alpine Touring Boot is re-designed and ready to rock on long ascents, but won't leave you floundering on steep, technical descents, either. Coming in at just over three pounds per boot, it will barely add to the weight of your setup as you suffer up steep skinners. A boot this stiff handles your most proud lines like a champ, from narrow, remote chutes to wide-open bowls of pristine powder.
With an impressive 55-degree cuff rotation in walk mode and Tecnica's Double Blocking Mobility Cuff System, a lever that engages at the cuff and lower part of the shell to reduce play and increase stability in ski mode, you'll move efficiently on the climbs without any loss of efficiency on the descents. The boot's shell uses Tecnica's C.A.S. system, which employs a dimple structure to make heating and punching faster and more effective for bootfitters. Practically a roadmap for bootfitters, C.A.S. identifies your foot's hot spots and pressure points with ease, and paired with the Ultrafit Pro Light liner, you'll stay comfortable, even after you've spent hours on the skintrack.
- A lightweight touring-specific boot for backcountry gals
- Softest stiffness in the Zero G collection, for lighter ladies
- Medium last that offers a performance fit for standard-width feet
- Waterproof liner means you can skin and ski powder with dry socks
- Sticky Vibram soles give you the grip you need on tricky terrain
- Lace closer liners lock down a personalized, secure fit
- Heat moldable shell personalizes your touring experience
- Tech inserts are Dynafit-certified for reliable compatibility
- Item #TEC004I