Why We Like The Tecnica Mach1 LV 130 Boot
Designed to provide fighter jet-caliber speed and control, the Tecnica Mach1 LV 130 Boot suits powerful skiers who know no speed limit. The 130 flex allows us to drive power and trust our edges, while the 98mm last prevents our foot from slipping or sliding at any speed. When we are really leaning on the tongue we are happy to have a burly power strap and a timeless 2-piece, 4-buckle construction.
- Powerful alpine skiing boots for strong and precise skiers
- Polyurethane construction offers lightweight rigidity
- 130 flex drives power to your edges with minimal energy loss
- Low volume 98mm last prevents slippage for extra control
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design provides a reliable fit and feel
- C.A.S. liner locks your heel in place while trapping warmth
- GripWalk outsoles allow you to boot pack to pow with ease
- Item #TECR06Q
- Shell Material
- PU, C.A.S
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- (single)[26.5] 4lb 6oz (1995g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing, freeride skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 11, 2023
Better than ever!
Got the new model in January. My fourth since 2015. This time I went down one size and back to 27,5 after 3 years of skiing 28.5. I spoke to the Tecnica-bootfitter in Saalbach, he recommended me to use them a few weeks before modifing them. After 6 hours skiing and some pain, they fit perfect. This years liner is the best ever. The boots are fast edge to edge and the flex in the LV 130 is long and stiff, and perfect for a heavy guy like me. To me they feel stiffer than 130-flex boots from other brands.
Originally reviewed on tecnicasports.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help