Select style & size:Select options
Mach1 120 LV Ski Boot
Tecnica's Mach1 120 LV Men's Ski Boot might not be stiffest boot in Tecnica's Mach1 lineup, that honor goes to the Mach1 130, but it's still designed to charge through freeride territory with the same speedy zeal. The 120 flex won't be overwhelmed unless you're skiing lines that are accessed only by helicopter, and the classic design locks your heel into place to eliminate play that results in loss of confidence. LV also signifies "low volume," which means the Mach1 is designed to provide a snug, precise fit for skiers with narrower feet.
- All mountain boot with freeride ambitions that lives for control
- 120 flex is reliable and responsive with a touch of forgiveness
- 98mm last provides a snug fit for narrow feet, aggressive skiers
- 4 aluminum buckles prevent pinching and play while you carve
- Moldable Performance liner creates a fit just for you
- C.A.S footbed drives power to your edges with minimal loss
- 45mm power strap locks in your shin for a smooth flex
- Item #TEC003S
What do you think about this product?