A narrow boot that lives to ski hard.
Tecnica's Mach1 120 LV Men's Ski Boot isn't the stiffest boot in Tecnica's Mach1 lineup—that honor goes to the Mach1 130—but it's still designed to rip. The 120 flex won't be overwhelmed unless you're a balls-to-the-wall ripper, and the ratcheting power strap and micro-adjustable buckles lock the shell and cuff down solidly against the liner, so you won't have to suffer slop just to enjoy killer performance. LV also signifies "low volume," which means the Mach1 is designed to provide a snug, precise fit for skiers with narrower feet.
- Try to ski at mach speed with this hard-charging ski boot
- 120 flex stiffness suitable for heavier or advanced riders
- Narrow, low volume 98mm last compliments those who want a tight fit
- C.A.S UltraFit Pro Race thermomoldable liner offers a customized feel
- Quick-Instep Max overlap construction eases in-and-out
- TechniGrip soles are replaceable after seasons of wear
- Item #TEC002J