Why We Like The Tecnica JT 2 Boot
Ski moms and ski dads everywhere trust the Tecnica JT 2 Boot to keep their kids warm and comfortable as they learn to love the mountains. The junior flex progresses with the size of the boot, so our kids will be sure to have just the right amount of support as they practice their form. The simple two-buckle design is easy to get on and off and ensures our little ones are tightly secured as their confidence grows.
- Junior ski boots for the next generation of all-mountain rippers
- Junior flex encourages proper form and offers reliable stability
- Warm liner keeps tiny toes toasty on frigid mountain days
- 2-buckle design holds feet in place and is intuitive to use
- Customizable shell and liner allow us to secure a perfect fit
- Compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355) bindings
- Item #TECR08C
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine (ISO 5355)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help