Select a size:
Cochise 130 Dyn Alpine Touring Boot
The Cochise is Tecnica's bread & butter for backcountry touring, and this Cochise 130 Dyn is the stiffest option available for experts and heavier riders. A touch of carbon creates a powerful 130 flex that offers the torsional response needed for dropping powdery mountains, hucking off cliffs, and keeping upright in spring's icier conditions. We like this boot's remarkably comfortable fit that balances a precise 99mm last with Tecnica's thermo-moldable C.A.S. technology that can customize the boot's shape to our foot's contours after a quick stop at the local bootfitters.
- Legendary backcountry ski boot built with uphill comfort and downhill performance
- 130 flex is Tecnica's stiffest ski boot for advanced and heavier riders
- Medium-fitting 99mm last balances comfort with a precise fit
- C.A.S. shell and liner are thermo-moldable for a customized fit
- T-Ride walk latch includes a full lock option for added security
- Co-injected carbon cuff minimizes weight and maximizes power
- GripWalk sole with Vibram rubber and inserts for tech bindings
- Recco reflector may assist Recco-equipped ski patrols
- Item #TECR05U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.