Why We Like The Swix Arendal Glove
The Swix Arendal Glove features the flexibility, weather resistance, and warmth needed to keep us active by ski, bike, or boot. The softshell fabric stops wind and repels moisture, and the synthetic suede palm lets us keep a solid grip on nordic ski poles and fat bike handlebars. PrimaLoft insulation keeps heat close to the hand, even as flakes fly.
- Outdoorsy glove keeps us active through snowstorms and colds temps
- Softshell fabric repels wind and water for wintry comfort
- PrimaLoft fill insulates even when wet
- Chamois-suede palm enhances durability and grip
- Flex knuckles allow fingers their full range of motion
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop tab for a customizable fit
- Item #SWIL563
- [face fabric] softshell synthetic, [cuff] neoprene, [insulation] PrimaLoft (polyester)
- Palm Grip
- Chamude (synthetic suede)
- Touchscreen Compatible
- nordic skiing, snowshoeing, biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help