Suunto 9 Baro Titanium
The only thing stronger and more enduring than Titanium is the battery in your Suunto 9 Baro Titanium watch. If you've always got your mind on the next ultra, backpacking trek, or everyday training run, then this watch is the thing for you. With up to 120 hours of battery life, this watch has three unique training modes that suit your battery life to your activity level, and features intelligent smart reminders to make sure you're charged when you head out on the trail.
When you're miles from home and your watch notices that it's running low on juice, it will automatically suggest switching to another training mode to preserve battery life, helping it finish out the run and recording data the whole way. It's got 25 hours of battery life in performance mode, 40 hours in endurance mode, and a whopping 120 hours in ultra mode. That same intelligent technology will keep track of your activity history and send you reminders to charge up when it thinks your headed out on a run soon, ensuring that you never get stuck out on the trail without training data. And when you get home, you can easily share your times and miles on the Suunto app.
One of the most innovative parts of the Suunto 9 is how it uses both GPS and movement data to preserve battery life and keep accurate tracking. GPS is a big drain on batteries, so when batteries start to drain the GPS signal is often reduced to preserve juice, resulting in incorrect readings. The Suunto 9 gets around this problem by using movement data to fill in the gaps when GPS is limited, giving you an accurate distance reading that won't cause your battery to sputter out halfway through your run. The Baro edition of this watch uses similar technology to measure altitude, combining GPS altitude with barometric altitude for a highly accurate reading when you're tracking your elevation gains. The Suunto 9 Baro also delivers outdoor insights like sea level pressure and temperature, and even features a storm alarm to let you know when you should be picking up the pace or ducking for cover, all of which can be displayed with their Outdoor watch face for easily accessed information. You've got all of this, plus over 80 specific sport modes, 100m water-resistance, a wrist heart-rate monitor, and a stylish Titanium bezel for unrivaled durability and eye-catching looks.
- Track hours and hours of running with this long-lasting GPS watch
- Separate training modes give you targeted battery preservation
- Waypoint names allow for easier route planning and navigation
- FusedTrack technology combines GPS and movement data to save battery
- Barometric functions provide accurate altitude and weather readings
- Titanium bezel provides a durable construction and slick looks
- Heart rate monitor and 80 sport modes further help with training
- 100m water-resistance has you covered for swimming and pool running
- Item #SUN002R
- Housing Material
- [bezel] Titanium Grade 5, [case] glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Strap Material
- Face Material
- saphhire crystal
- Technical Features
- wrist heart rate monitor, weather functions
- Operating System
- works with Suunto App (free in App Store and Google Play)
- Dual Times
- Date Indicator
- Battery Type
- rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life
- [time mode] 7 days, [24/7 tracking] 7 days, [training mode with GPS] 25h (performance), 40h (endurance), 120h (ultra)
- Low Battery Indicator
- intelligent charge reminders, percentage/icon
- USB cable, Quick Guide
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Face Size
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov