12 Sport Balance Bike - Kids'
12 Sport Balance Bike
When many of us learned to ride a bike we started out with training wheels until our parents made the risky commitment of removing the training wheels and pushing us off, nervously hoping that we didn't hit a fence or parked car. These days kids have it easy, because you can start them off right with the Strider 12 Sport. With a Strider kick bike, you can watch your child go from sitting and walking, to sitting and striding, to full blown riding. It's revolutionized the way kids learn to ride, providing a safer and more gradual progression that naturally teaches them how to balance a bike. And the best part is you can start them off even younger, as the 12-inch wheels are perfect for toddlers, and you can adjust the seat and handlebar height to fit them properly as they grow.
Strider makes three different versions of 12in-wheeled balance bikes, with the Sport model sitting smack dab in the middle and serving as their best all-around model. While it lacks the ultra-lightweight aluminum frame of the Strider 12 Pro, it does offer several important features over the entry-level 12 Classic, such as performance footrests, no-tool assembly with easy-adjust clamps, and two sizes of seatposts that let's you adapt the bike to fit your child as they grow.
- A balance bike that helps your toddler learn to ride
- Teaches them to balance using a safer, more gradual progression
- Adjustable seatpost and handlebar height adapts the fit as they grow
- Performance footrests encourage coasting as confidence increases
- Convenient tool-free assembly and easy-adjust clamps
- Tough, reliable steel frame can handle being thrown around
- Sealed bearing wheels and flat-free foam tires require no maintenance
- Ideal for kids ranging from 18 months to 5 years old
- Item #STDA00U
- Frame Material
- steel handlebar with safety pad, adjustable height 18 - 22in
- mini grips
- ergonomic padded seat
- adjustable height 11 - 19in, includes standard and x-large seatposts
- ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings
- sealed cartridge bearings
- flat-free foam rubber tires
- Tire Size
- built-in footrests
- Claimed Weight