Select Style & Size:
Why We Built The Groundwork Sleeping Pad
We made the Groundwork Sleeping Pad in three different thicknesses because if there's one thing we refuse to compromise, it's comfort. Once we've picked the best option for our next trip—the thicker the pad, the better insulated we are against the cold ground—we can rest easy. Padded with a cushy layer of foam, the Groundwork makes a great option for getting away from the world for the weekend, where we can sleep under the stars in comfort.
- A reliable sleeping pad for car camping in cold weather
- Durable ripstop fabric defends against wear, tears, and rips
- Foam insert cushions and insulates against the ground
- Quick-release valve offers easy inflation and quick deflation
- Wide welded seams deliver extra durability
- Includes a patch kit in case of mishaps
- Item #SICZ29M
- ripstop, polyurethane foam
- [1.5in] 72 x 20 x 1.5in, [2.5in] 76 x 26 x 2.5in, [3.5in] 76 x 26 x 3.5in
- [1.5in] 4.2, [2.5in] 6, [3.5in] 7.5
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [2.5in] 27 x 8 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- [1.5in] 2lb 11oz, [2.5in] 5lb 1oz, [3.5in] 5lb, 12oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.