Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hiking Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Faith, charity, and hope.
Those are the names of The Three Sisters tucked away in the Canadian Rockies. If you've never seen them before, we highly encourage googling an image, because it won't take long after that before you purchase the Stance Women's Three Sisters Trek Sock and start planning your trip. Stance crafted this sock to be a lot comfier than what's needed for the mellow three mile hike to The Three Sisters. It's better meant for The Three Sisters in Oregon, a three to six day backpacking trip.
- Trekking sock made of a special merino wool blend for comfort
- Merino wool enhances thermal regulation and moisture management
- Feel 360 adds anti-odor, quick-drying comfort, and durability
- Anatomical cushioning created specifically for hiking shoes
- Mesh paneling enhances ventilation and breathability
- Seamless toe and reinforcements for long-lasting comfort
- Item #SNC010M
37% wool, 28% polyester, 13% nylon, 9% UHMWPE, 7% combed cotton, 3% elastic, 3% elastane