Techtron Backcountry Ultra Light Sock
Some wear their hearts on their sleeves—you, on the other hand, wear the Stance Techtron Backcountry Ultra Light Socks on your feet. This is because they provide low-bulk comfort in your performance-fitting ski boots, and they're made from a quick-drying wool blend that's warm, comfortable, and odor-resistant.
- Lightweight ski socks for all-mountain ripping
- Thin construction ideal for a low-bulk performance fit
- Wool blend is quick drying and odor resistant
- Graduated compression offers performance support
- Seamless toe closure eliminates hot spots
- Left/right specific arch support
- Item #SNC019C
- Q & A
Great for Long Days Touring
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This socks maintains its elasticity during a long day better than any sock I've ever worn, and has been a game changer in preventing blistering when touring. Great sock choice for in bounds skiing and my go-to for ski touring.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Not quite as soft as stance's regular socks, but they are still constructed super well and they fit really ergonomically on my foot. They have designated L and R socks.
Only been touring in them once but they left no blisters on my feet anywhere, and they don't smell bad yet, either.