Why We Like The Shimano Ultegra R8100 Gen 3 Dual-Sided Power Meter Crankset
The Shimano Ultegra R8100 Gen 3 Dual-Sided Power Meter Crankset replaces our Ultegra 8100 series crankset to provide accurate dual-sided power readings to improve our road cycling performance. This power meter delivers dual-sided bilateral power measurement and right and left leg specific within a +/- 1.5% accuracy. The battery life is optimized to last over 200 hours, and an LED indicator light will let us know when it's time for a battery replacement.
- Dual-sided power on an Ultegra 8100 crankset
- Aluminum construction is lightweight yet durable
- Accurate within +/- 1.5% for optimal performance readings
- CR2032 coin cell battery provides 200+ hours of battery
- Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity
- Item #SGCA047
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 50/34, 52/36
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- BB Type
- 24mm Hollow Shaft
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART devices
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov