Select Style & Size
Force eTap AXS Shift/Brake System
With the Force eTap AXS Shift/Brake System from SRAM you can say goodbye to traditional cable and housing and enjoy the reduced maintenance and improved performance afforded by wireless, electronic shifting and hydraulic disc braking. Additionally, the shifters integrate with SRAM's easy to use AXS app for customized personalization, current battery status, firmware updates, and more.
Intuitive and consistent upshifts and downshifts come courtesy of the familiar shift logic we've come to appreciate since the original Red eTap launch. Right lever is a harder gear, left lever is easier, and both levers shift the front derailleur on a 2x setup. The textured shift paddles and ergonomic hoods offer exceptional control and comfort and offer tactical feedback with thick, winter gloves or bare hands alike. Each shifter has a port for optional Blips, allowing you to customize your remote shifters for climbing or sprinting.
Braking duties are handled from the much-lauded HydroHC platform. Lever personalization continues with its Contact Point Adjustment, which dials in the lever throw or can help balance lever feel, and its separate Reach Adjust for varying hand and finger sizes. And when it comes time for a bleed, SRAM's Bleeding Edge technology makes for easy, clean, and consistent bleeds.
- SRAM Force eTap AXS shift/brake levers with flat-mount calipers
- Shifters are AXS app enabled for easy personalization
- eTap shift logic makes shifts easy and intuitive
- Powerful HydroHC brake platform yields plenty of modulation
- Textured shift paddles and hoods provide more control and comfort
- Contact Point Adjustment and separate Reach Adjust adjust levers to your taste
- One port per side for Blips allows you to run remote shifters
- Bleeding Edge technology provides easy, consistent, and clean bleeds
- Item #SRMD11L
- flat-mount, hydraulic disc
- Contact Point, Reach
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 2, 2020
So just to confirm, this item includes both left and right shifters and 2x flat mount callipers?