The Spyder Girls' Tresh Hooded Jacket almost looks like the same jacket you wore back in the day, except your little shredder won't be drenched and freezing by four o'clock. A HydroWeb laminate helps keep her dry, while the 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps her warm whether she's just starting out or leading the way down double blacks. Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep her sleeves in place, while an adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the cold to help keep her warm and comfortable all day long. A powder skirt prevents snow from creeping into her coat, and she can snap it back when she heads out with friends after school.
- Sporty jacket made to ensure days in the snow are a blast
- HydroWeb laminate prevents water from entering internal layers
- 3m Thinsulate traps body heat for all day comfort in cold weather
- Cuffs with thumb holes keep sleeves in place and the snow out
- Elastic snow skirt keeps snow from sneaking in from below
- Removable hood allows for coverage or a lighter weight
- Multitude of pockets allow for over preparedness
- Item #SPD00ZB
- Polyester Hydroweb, Spylon DWR
- 140g Thinsulate
- 1 chest,
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help