Propulsion GTX Ski Glove
When cold bluebird days turn to cold powder days, you'll be glad that you're rocking the Spyder Propulsion GTX Ski Glove. Warm and waterproof, this glove is a great option for the everyday shredder who wants high quality weather protection without having to sell a pair of skis to get it. The Gore-Tex liner is completely waterproof and highly breathable, keeping water out without causing sweaty palms to soak the glove instead. On the inside you've got synthetic ThermaWeb insulation giving you dependable warmth for plummeting temperatures and long lift rides, while the articulated design allows your finger to relax and flex in their natural positions. Finally, the over-the-cuff gauntlet makes it easy to put on and keep out the cold, making this glove a warm and comfortable go-to for your whole season.
- Dependable glove for warmth and weather protection all season long
- Gore-Tex lining offers waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- Synthetic insulation keeps your fingers warm on cold mornings
- Articulated design doesn't fight the natural movement of your hand
- Over-the-cuff gauntlet and adjustable wrist strap keep out the cold
- Item #SPD00W3