Why We Like The Mila Insulated Ski Jacket
To stop the shivers from gripping our little shredder, we have them zip into Spyder's Mila Insulated Ski Jacket before letting them loose on the mountain. The cozy construction gives them a wet-blocking, heat-trapping shield as they catch air and spray powder, while the built-in stretch gives them full trick freedom.
- Toasty jacket for ripping around the resort
- Laminated material stops powder from soaking through
- Treated synthetic fill insulates and resists water
- Removable helmet-compatible hood offers extra coverage
- Wrist gaiters and powder skirt stop snow from packing in
- Adjustable cuffs and cinchable hem help block out cold winds
- Item #SPDQ5EM
- [membrane/laminate] Exo Shield, [face fabric] recycled polyester plain weave, DWR finish
- 133g PrimaLoft Black Eco (synthetic, 60% recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
-  22.5in
- removable, hemlet compatible, inner gaiter
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 mesh goggle
- Powder Skirt
- fixed, snap closure, gripper elastic
- wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help