Leader Gore-Tex Jacket
The Leader Gore-Tex Jacket features a distinctive Spyder look with bold color blocks and is fully-loaded with slope-ready functionality to keep you comfortable and performing at your best this winter. It's no wonder the Leader has been a long time bestseller of Spyder with a meticulous attention to detail down to the watertight zippers and intuitive pockets. But perhaps most importantly, its wool-like 2-layer Gore-Tex shell sheds moisture to keep you dry through deep powder days and Pacific Northwest mountain storms alike while the Primaloft Black Eco insulation ensures you'll stay comfortably warm when the temperatures start to drop. If you start to get too warm, however, the underarm ventilation zippers can be undone to quickly dump excess heat. When the snow is really coming down, pull up the removable, helmet compatible hood, snap the powder skirt into the compatible Spyder pants, and head for the slopes in comfort.
- Insulated waterproof jacket for performance and style on the slopes
- 2-layer Gore-Tex blocks moisture for dry comfort in mountain storms
- Primaloft insulation delivers a comfortable warmth in low temps
- Underarm zippers quickly dump excess heat during technical descents
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood is removable for versatility
- Interior stretch panels deliver high mobility while you ski or ride
- Removable powder skirt creates a seal to keep fresh flakes at bay
- Multiple intuitive pockets securely accommodate your essentials
- Item #SPD01BL
- Q & A
May I see the size chart ?
Hi Steven, the size chart is located on the right side of the screen, right above the size select drop down menu. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!