Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Because the most serious slopes are often in the most beautiful places, you need goggles that let you scope out lurking obstacles and maximize your scenery intake at the same time. Well, the Spy Legacy Goggles might just be the ones for you. These goggles feature a low profile for streamlined comfort and a wide field of vision for optimal visibility up and down the hill, and are also outfitted with Spy's Happy Lens technology, which boosts color and contrast for a clearly-defined, optically-enhanced picture. An anti-fog treatment and vents along the frame prevent things from clouding up, and eyeglass-compatibility ensures that those who go without contacts still have all the vision they need. If you're worried about riding in varying light conditions, don't be. Spy hooked you up with a complimenting bonus lens, and also gave you the fingerprint-free Lock Steady 2.0 quick change system so you can swap out your lenses with the simple push of a button.
- Color-boosting goggles with a wide field of vision and a low profile
- Spy Happy lens enhances color and contrast for a better picture
- Wide design and low profile give you vision without the bulk
- Bonus lens is easy to swap out with quick-change lens system
- Anti-fog treatment keeps your goggles from clouding up
- Eyeglass compatible system lets you keep RX glasses on comfortably
- Grippy adjustable strap won't slide while you ride
- Item #SPY009F
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.