Select style & size:Select options
Because the most serious slopes are often in the most beautiful places, you need goggles that let you scope out lurking obstacles and maximize your scenery intake at the same time. Well, the Spy Legacy Goggles might just be the ones for you. These goggles feature a low profile for streamlined comfort and a wide field of vision for optimal visibility up and down the hill, and are also outfitted with Spy's Happy Lens technology, which boosts color and contrast for a clearly-defined, optically-enhanced picture. An anti-fog treatment and vents along the frame prevent things from clouding up, and eyeglass-compatibility ensures that those who go without contacts still have all the vision they need. If you're worried about riding in varying light conditions, don't be. Spy hooked you up with a complimenting bonus lens, and also gave you the fingerprint-free Lock Steady 2.0 quick change system so you can swap out your lenses with the simple push of a button.
- Color-boosting goggles with a wide field of vision and a low profile
- Spy Happy lens enhances color and contrast for a better picture
- Wide design and low profile give you vision without the bulk
- Bonus lens is easy to swap out with quick-change lens system
- Anti-fog treatment keeps your goggles from clouding up
- Eyeglass compatible system lets you keep RX glasses on comfortably
- Grippy adjustable strap won't slide while you ride
- Item #SPY009F
- Q & A
Love the wide view and easy change for lenses. Perform great!
Wiley Worn, Tatum Approved
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Some of the best goggles I've ever owned. They sit comfortably on the face, have great ventilation, and a huge field of view. The lenses swap out very easy making the switch from sunny/low light lenses very easy.