Sportful Bora Bodyfit Pro Limited Bib Short - Men's
The pros put on their bibs one leg at a time.
- Pro-level bibs in Bora tam colors
- Materials provide functional support and excellent wicking
- 220g Lycra stabilizes hard-working muscles
- AeroFlow Compress wraps your legs with ample support
- Flatlock stitching is friction and irritation-free
- TC Pro chamois provides padding without the bulk
- Wide lie-flat leg bands with silicone grip secure leg openings
- Item #STF008U
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
Sportful is the venerable cycling sportswear company based in the foothills of the Dolomites in Northern Italy.
Less well known in the US, they are well known and respected in Europe, supplying many pro teams (Bora-Hansgrohe, Fassa Bortolo, Trek-Segafredo, Bahrain-Merida). Peter Sagan has worn Sportful kit for years. And Alberto Contador before.
Anyway, I think bibshorts are one of the best things that Sportful makes. Why?
1.) Sportful's TC Pro chamois is their top chamois -and one of the very best in the business. It is waffled (for ventilation) and features variable thickness.
2.) The shoulder straps are great, they lay flat (like Assos), but are more ventilated.
3.) Well ventilated design around the back too. Great summer bibs!
4.) High quality lycra with flat stitching.
4.) Very high quality and QC overall. Sportful bibshorts are made in Europe (EU), not China like most bibs (including Castelli).
Sizing: Be sure to size up +1 from your normal street size. Italian sizing -is- different.
Also, be aware, these are tailored pretty slim for the target rider: fit, athletic cyclists.