Classic winter protection.
When the sleet turns to snow, your feet turn to the Women's Sperry Top-Sider Saltwater Thinsulate Boot. Taking a member of its signature duck boot series and adding insulation, Sperry provides a boost of warmth to accompany the waterproof rubber cap. This way your toes stay dry and warm when you're out during inclement weather. Rawhide laces and leather ankles offer timeless Sperry style while the lugged outsole helps you stay upright walking to you car after a few laps at the resort.
- Classic wet weather boot with winter protection
- Thinsulate insulation adds warmth on snowy days
- Waterproof rubber duck toe helps keep your feet dry
- Non-marking rubber outsole boasts Wave-Siping for great traction
- Side-zipper closure for easy by-the-door winter boot convenience
- Item #SRR00BU
- Q & A
Larger than expected but comfy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Nice material of leather and rubber, not a fan of zipper, has such a larger opening that you don’t need a zipper to get them on or off. Zipper makes it look cheap. Love the leather laces. These are larger and wide so I would size down 1 whole size. I wear a sz 10 always and bought 9.5, I still have room at the toe when wearing with a hiking sock. I wish I had ordered a sz 9. The sole is comfy, lighter than expected for a rainboot and easy to walk in. I am on the border about keeping them because I was hoping for them to be similar to LL Bean boots.