Why We Like The Spektrum Ostra BIO Plus Goggles
The frame, lenses, and strap of the Spektrum Ostra BIO Plus Goggles are all made from bio-based ingredients so that we can feel good about our relationship with mother nature while we slash powder, slide rails, and cruise groomers. The castor-oil-based lenses boast polarization and impressive clarity that makes it easy to navigate quickly changing weather on hill.
- Ski and snowboard goggles made with optics and the earth in mind
- Mirrored lenses shade your eyes and offer clarity
- Lens polarization cuts down on glare to boost contrast
- Magnetic lens system makes swapping bio-based lenses effortless
- Tri-density foam offers an air-tight seal and all-day comfort
- Bio-based frame bends lightly to fit to your face nicely
- Anti-slip design locks in reliably to your helmet
- Please refer to size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SEU000Q
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- mirrored, BIOptic multi-layer Gold
- Interchangeable Lens
- magnetic lens exchange system
- Technical Features
- tri-density face foam
- Face Size
- hemp, anti-slip
- Case Included
- recycled polyester bag
- skiing, snowboarding
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 24, 2023
Backcountry sent me a damaged pair of these goggles with a large scratch in the center of the lens, which I initially thought was a protective film. After writing them several times without a response, they did not accept the return despite it being defective. Thus I paid over $100 for a pair of goggles I cannot use. TERRIBLE SERVICE. I WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM BACKCOUNTRY AGAIN.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help