Select Style & Size
Turbo Pro Tire
The Turbo Pro tire is a competitive clincher that utilizes many of the same features found in the S-Works version. After all, competitive riders need a fast, light, and tough tire, and the Turbo Pro is all three. With its flawless tread, supple casing, and unrivaled GRIPTON compound, it features extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction. Put it all together, and you'll be climbing and descending with confidence and speed.
- Specialized's go-to road tire for training and racing
- GRIPTON rubber compound is grippy and fast-rolling
- 60 TPI casing offers a high level of durability
- BlackBelt protection layer helps fend off flats
- Item #SCQ00C4
- 700 x 24mm, 700 x 26mm, 700 x 28mm
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 24mm] 240g, [700 x 26mm] 250g, [700 x 28mm] 280g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 19, 2020
Good all-purpose clincher!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 190 lbs
I've been a long time user of Michelin tires (from the "Super Comp HD" era all the way to the present "Power" series), so I was hesitant to switch over. So far these tires have proven to be a good choice. I don't race anymore and was looking for a good all-around flat resistant tire for long road rides. However, I wouldn't hesitate to race on these if I was still in the game. Also, kudos to Specialized for continuing to make 700x24. Seems a lot of companies aren't making anything smaller than 700x28 now. Not my preference.