Start Earning Rewards Now—
Join Expedition Perks (It’s Free!)
Sale $119.96 - $160.00
Select a color:Aqua
Select a size:
Why We Like The RIME 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
For serious riders looking for the most versatility out of their shoes on tough, technical trails, the RIME 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe is a durable and comfortable shoe for long days lapping with the crew. The combination of traditional lacing with a Boa L6-Snap system offers reliable closure and quick adjustments, while the Vibram rubber sole provides unmatched grip to keep you glued to your pedals.
- A high-performance mountain bike shoe for dominating any trail
- XPEL mesh lining resists water and mud while optimizing breathability
- Traditional lace and BOA L6-Snap dial offers quick adjustments
- Body Geometry construction naturally aligns joints to reduce fatigue
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is compatible with 2-bolt and flat pedals
- Lollipop nylon composite plate adds stiffness and support
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock-absorption
- SlipNot rubber sole grips to your pedals for added confidence
- Item #SCQ000E
3.5 based on 4 ratings
5 Stars - 2 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 1 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.