Select a Size
Select a Color
RIME 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
For serious riders looking for the most versatility out of their shoes on tough, technical trails, the RIME 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe is a durable and comfortable shoe for long days lapping with the crew. The combination of traditional lacing with a Boa L6-Snap system offers reliable closure and quick adjustments, while the Vibram rubber sole provides unmatched grip to keep you glued to your pedals.
- A high-performance mountain bike shoe for dominating any trail
- XPEL mesh upper resists water and mud while optimizing breathability
- Traditional lace and BOA L6-Snap dial offers quick adjustments
- Body Geometry construction naturally aligns joints to reduce fatigue
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is compatible with 2-bolt and flat pedals
- Lollipop nylon composite plate adds stiffness and support
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock-absorption
- SlipNot rubber sole grips to your pedals for added confidence
- Item #SCQ000E
- Upper Material
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh, synthetic
- lace, BOA L6-Snap dial
- Vibram (rubber), Lollipop nylon plate
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt, platform
- Claimed Weight
- 384g (single)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 175 lbs
Great Shoes!! Fast shipping and extremely happy!!