Select a Size
Select a Color
Body Geometry Dual-Gel Long Finger Glove
When we're in the saddle all day we sometimes forget about the little things, and gloves can seem like an afterthought, but then we remember our Body Geometry Dual-Gel Long Finger Gloves. With strategically placed gel pads throughout the palm, and a breathable back panel, we'll never forget to spoil our hands ever again.
- Ride in comfort with these cushioned gloves
- Durable microfiber palms deliver exceptional grip
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat
- Countoured hook-and-loop closure makes for easy on and off
- Reflective elements add safety to late-night rides
- Touchscreen-compatible fingers keep us in touch with friends
- Item #SCQ003X
- synthetic suede, mesh
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 17, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
These gloves ripped within 15 miles of trail riding. The suede nose wiping feature is very thin and ripped after being caught and released from a branch. I don't recommend these for MTB, especially when they cost $40. My Dakine gloves are much more durable at less than half the price. I'd give the gel 3.5 stars. I think the gel distribution could be better.