Why We Like The Spark R & D 22/23 Arc ST Pro Bindings
The Arc ST Pro Splitboard Binding is Spark R & D's lightest binding for those professional gram-counters among us who want to tour far into the backcountry with the least weight underfoot. It offers a similar performance as Spark's original Arc Binding, except this binding is lighter and thinner to make skinning even easier. Spark R&D made this binding lighter without hindering performance by reinforcing the Rip 'N' Flip highback with carbon to maintain moderate stiffness without the weight. Spark went even one step further employing their "ST" (Smooth Touring) tech on just about any connection with inherent friction, and using a fresh overmolding process which dramatically improves both performance and durability.
- Spark R&D's high-performing split binding made even lighter
- Carbon-reinforced highback makes this binding Spark's stiffest
- Pebax Pillow Line straps provide consistent stiffness and toughness
- ST Whammy bar climbing wire includes two heel risers for steep skinners
- ST stands for "Smooth Touring" for friction-free connection overmolds
- Snap ramps lock baseplate into place without pins, cables, or brackets
- Item #KRD002C
- carbon-reinforced Asym Rip 'N' Flip
- CNC-machined aluminum
- Ankle Strap
- Pebax Pillow
- Toe Strap
- Pebax Pillow
- Proven Burton
- 4 hole, puck system
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Flippin' FLAD
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help