Select style & size:Select options
Keep your eyes wide open.
It's hard to enjoy a full day of skiing when you can't see. With a low-profile, women-specific design, the Virtue ChromaPop Goggles boast a small fit without sacrificing peripheral vision. Thanks to Smith's ChromaPop lenses, these goggles allow you to enjoy clear details and colors all day long. Anti-fog technology fights off condensation when you work up a sweat ripping bumps or charging up a quick bootpack above the chair. The QuickFit system makes it easy to adjust the size, and a silicone-backed strap holds these goggles on your head if you catch your tips and yard sale under the chair.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ski or snowboard goggles keep your vision clear all day
- ChromaPop lens enhances color and detail
- Anti-fog technology fights off condensation
- Low-profile fit for smaller faces
- QuickFit system is easy to adjust
- Silicone-backed strap holds goggles on securely
- Item #SMI00GF
- Q & A
Works well, doesn't fog
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Pretty straightforward, they work well, good for mid/high light level, and they don't fog, and they fit a small face pretty well.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these to my girlfriend and she really likes the style and the way the lenses help bring out details while on the slopes.
I bought these for my girlfriend for work. They're nice