Select style & size:Select options
Bringing it back.
Break out your stonewashed jeans and put on some gangsta rap—the Smith The Comeback Polarized ChromaPop Sunglasses are bringing '90s style back. Boasting bold lines and large coverage, these old school-inspired shades offer a modern twist on a classic flat-top look. ChromaPop lenses enhances contrast and color for a vivid view, and they're polarized to eliminate eye-fatiguing glare. Plus, hydrophilic nose pads keep them from slipping when you're headbanging at a grunge show or getting down at your favorite '90s R&B group's reunion tour.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Old school-inspired shades with bold style
- ChromaPop tech increases contrast and makes colors pop
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from reflective surfaces
- Evolve frame is ultralight for all-day comfort
- Megol nose pads prevent shades from slipping
- Anti-reflective lens coating reduce glare
- Hydroleophobic lens coatings prevents smudges
- Item #SMI00IQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just received my new shades - Like the look, a bit progressive as stated so better have swagger. After using, I am not a fan of the grippy nose pieces. Leave marks on nose and really not comfortable for long use -