Select Style & Size
What's the lowdown?
Between mountain biking in the foothills, hiking in the high alpine, to everyday style, the Smith Lowdown 2 Sunglasses are your go-to. Equipped with industry-leading technology, ChromaPop lens gives distinctly defined color definition while the carbonic material is highly impact-resistant and treated with water and oil-resistant coatings to enhance durability for long-lasting use. And with 100% UV protection and an anti-reflective coating, these glasses ensure you don't get blinded by the sun while hiking up the summit or when you pick up speed on the downhill. Smith's non-slip Megol nose and temple pads give you excellent grip and even enhance their grip when exposed to moisture so you can confidently recreate without worrying about losing your sunglasses. Evolve frame gives you a durable structure at a lightweight while the medium-size frame and the size four base lens curve creates a comfortable lifestyle fit.
- Everyday good looks with next level performance
- ChromaPop lenses give top-of-the-line color definition
- Impact-resistant with hyrdoleophobic lens coatings enhance quality
- Eco-friendly frame material is lightweight, strong, and flexible
- Non-slip nose and temple pads enhance grip when exposed to moisture
- Medium-size frames comfortably fit a wide range and under helmets
- Item #SMI00K0
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 55 / 16 / 145mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2018
I bought these originally for around town, and now I bike and hike in them as well. They are the perfect "clamping strength" which allows them to not fall off. They haven't stretched out after a summer of heavy use either. My favorite feature by far, which isn't in the photos, is the inside of the nose piece is rubber. All in all, these have been super comfortable and versatile glasses for me.