Select style & size:Select options
Hurry up, Fluffy.
Pull the SmartWool Thunder Creek Beanie down over your ears to protect them from the chill in the air while you wait for the dog to finish wandering and do his business. Constructed with a blend of merino wool and acrylic, this cozy hat breathes well and wicks away moisture in case you overheat. This beanie is designed to be worn rolled for extra ear warmth, or slouched for bonus style points.
- Rolled or slouched beanie for casual wear
- Merino wool blend is warm and breathable
- Merino holds natural anti-odor properties
- Rib-knit construction is stretchy and comfortable
- Item #SWL00W9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This beanie is pretty cool. The merino wool makes it nice and warm but also gives you some breath-ability. The only downside is that the picture makes it look really thick and cozy and it is actually pretty thin. So if you are looking for something that is thinner then this is your beanie.
Nice quality, thin
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
High quality material, looks great. Only critique is that I wish it was a little thicker.