Why We Like The Smartwool Intraknit Merino Fleece Beanie
When winter decorates our favorite running trails with snow and freezing temps, we pull on the Smartwool Intraknit Merino Fleece Beanie and stride on. The performance fit stays put as we bound over debris yet covers our ears to keep them from going numb when the wind howls. Constructed with a performance merino blend, this layer holds in the warmth yet still breaths and wicks, so we don't overheat.
- Lightweight beanie for high-output wintertime pursuits
- Merino wool blend thermoregulates
- Touch of stretch for a comfortably snug fit
- Mesh zones enhance breathability
- Seamless construction minimizes bulk
- Item #SWLZ93B
- 57% merino wool, 34% polyester, 8% nylon, 1% elastane
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- running, hiking, nordic skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help