Select Style & Size
Intraknit Merino 250 Thermal Color Block Bottom
- Baselayer bottoms tailored for high-intensity winter pursuits
- Merino wool thermoregulates with breathable warmth
- Articulated 3D-knit delivers custom fit for maximum mobility
- Targeted insulation points balanced with ventilation panels
- Knit-in reflective elements enhance your low-light visibility
- Item #SWLZ8BU
- 97% merino wool, 2% nylon, 1% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 11, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 210 lbs
Why it gets two stars: The good: the fit. I'm 6ft 210lbs. These go all the way down to the bottom of my ankles and I like that a lot. The waistline sits nice and mid. The bad: after wearing three times out to playgrounds and a they look like this. Unraveling, pilling, and I haven't even washed them yet! I didn't do anything strenuous or crazy I just went. For the money, they're warm but they aren't going to look nice for long. My American Eagle leggings from 7 years ago hold up better then these.