Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the IntraKnit Merino 250 Thermal Bottom
Night skinning and cold-weather peak bagging call for Smartwool's IntraKnit Merino 250 Thermal Bottom. While we push our limits, the wool's natural insulating and moisture-wicking properties keep us from catching a chill and from overheating, so we can stay comfortable somewhere in the middle. Luckily, merino also fights off the stink, so we can ask our muscles to push a little harder without worrying about offending our adventure mates with the stench of the grind.
- Versatile baselayer bottom for a multitude of disciplines
- Merino yarn provides optimal moisture control and thermoregulation
- Gender-specific mesh ventilation panels help prevent overheating
- Knit articulation preserves range of motion for active pursuits
- Reflective elements keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Item #SWL01F1
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.