Why We Like The Smartwool Hike Light Cushion Castle Peak Mid Crew Sock
To keep our feet happy on the trail, we pull on the Smartwool Hike Light Cushion Castle Peak Mid Crew Sock before lacing into our boots. The quarter height gives just enough coverage to prevent chafe from our boot collar while leaving more skin exposed to cooling breezes. As we collect miles, the soft woolly blend wicks and cools, while the touch of padding helps soften rocky terrain.
- Lightweight, quarter-crew sock for exploring the backcountry
- Merino blend manages temp, moisture, and odors
- Light cushioning offers padding in high-impact zones
- Reinforced high-wear areas for a boost in durability
- Strategically placed mesh zones enhance breathability
- Virtually seamless toe reduces bulk and friction
- Women's performance fit to eliminate slipping and bunching
- Item #SWLZ933
- Responsible Collection
- 53% merino wool, 6% nylon, 39% recycled nylon, 2% elastane
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 14, 2024
I would buy this product again
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are the best socks. I wear them hiking and they never smell after using them.
Originally reviewed on smartwool.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help