Why We Like The Bike Zero Cushion Low Ankle Sock
For riding road, trail, or anything in between, the Bike Zero Cushion Low Ankle Sock offers cyclists maximum comfort. Cutting the cushion prevents snug cycling shoes from creating friction between the socks and our feet, and Smartwool's sporty construction ensures low-sweat, odor-free comfort at the end of a long ride.
- Cushion-free cycling socks to prevent uncomfortable friction
- Merino wool fabric is soft, breathable, and odor-resistant
- Nylon threads and Indestructawool tech increase durability
- Seamless toe with Shred Sheild construction reduces wear
- Ventilated zones keep feet cool and boost moisture-wicking power
- Women's-specific shape and Elite Fit System for best flex and slip-free fit
- Item #SWLZ8OJ
- Responsible Collection
- 53% merino wool, 42% nylon, 2% recycled nylon, 3% elastane
- low ankle
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 21, 2022
Great so k
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
Love these socks. They fit great don’t slide down and are great for warmer days
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help