Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Defender 20 Cycling Shoe
Sidi’s Defender 20 shoes balance stiffness and light weight with the grip and comfort needed when the trail conditions get interesting. They are constructed with Sidi's Politex uppers, paneled for support and backed with mesh that lets your feet breathe. The panels of Politex combined with Sidi’s Tecno-3 dial system keeps feet secure for optimum power transfer on the pedals, and to eliminate slipping when off the bike.
The Defender 20 uses Sidi's Outdoor Sole, which offers serious grip through wet trail and rocky faces alike. The tread pattern is designed to better shed mud and improve comfort. With less mud stuck to the sole, we can clip-in more quickly to keep enjoying the ride.
- Serious shoes for all-mountain adventures
- Grippy rubber sole keeps you stable on foot
- Stiff sole transfers maximum power to pedals
- Politex uppers are extra-durable and tough
- Tecno-3 closure cinches down for perfect fit
- Reinforced heel cap keeps your foot locked in place
- 2-bolt mountain bike cleat compatible
- Item #SIDZ108
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.