Select Style & Size
Brunch and a farmers market with the family in the Pacific Northwest can transition easily to a ride with your friends in the afternoon on your favorite trails, if you've got the right gear. In inclement weather, it's best to make that transition with a layer that has your back. With fully taped seams and constructed with Artex 2.5-layer waterproof fabric, the Element Jacket is everything you need to go from commuter to trail rider. Extra-long core vents help prevent overheating and a removable hood gives you the option to fit it over your helmet or store it away in your interior pocket. A soft, moisture-wicking lining will keep you feeling comfortable while you're riding, and a double toggle hem cinch allows you to adjust as needed.
- Optimal jacket for riding in inclement weather
- Breathable and waterproof membrane for protection from the elements
- Removable hood and adjustable hem for customization
- Soft, moisture-wicking lining at collar for comfort
- Item #SHOP13R
- core vents
- 1 interior
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?