Why We Like The Ultegra FC-R8100 Crankset
Shimano's Ultegra FC-R8100 Crankset delivers the precise, responsive shifting action we're accustomed to, but with a wider range of crank arm length options. This makes for a crank that caters to everyone from smaller riders to triathletes. This crank features an optimal blend of stiffness, strength, and weight, but also rotational performance, and its Hollowglide structure makes for improved power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting. The Ultegra FC-R8100 Crankset builds on Shimano's dedication to transmission efficiency, and it makes for front shifting that's hard to beat.
- The crank that maintains quick, precise shifting action on the road
- Hollowglide structure is lightweight yet super strong
- Strength and stiffness make for power transfer and responsiveness
- 52-36t and 50-34t chainring options for our benefit
- 160 to 175mm lengths for everyone from smaller riders to triathletes
- Item #SHIU1FT