Select Style & Size
HB-MT900-BS Straight Pull Front Hub
Setting your new steed up with XTR left and right gets a little pricey. Take a load off of your bank account with Shimanos's non-series HB-MT900-BS Straight Pull Front Hubs. This economical alternative to the straight-pull XTR M9110 hubs share essential design for smooth-rolling speed, though admittedly with a little more weight to them. This particular model laces up with straight-pull spokes for improved bracing and strength, so you can power into corners with unwavering tracking and control. It's available with Boost spacing, and 28 spokes for a balance between stiffness and weight savings. As you'll see with other Shimano hubs, the HB-MT900-BS uses a cup and cone bearing system, as opposed to a sealed-cartridge bearing, that's proved itself time and again for smooth rolling power. You'll still want to service them from time to time, but you'll enjoy a boost in strength, better load displacement, and plenty of longevity if you do.
- Hubs to keep your steed rolling smoothly without braking the bank
- Smooth rolling, servicable cup and cone bearings are tried and tested
- Stiff boost spacing for reliable tracking in rowdy corners
- Straight-pull spokes improve bracing stiffness
- 28-hole configuration sheds weight while staying strong
- Item #SHI00O3
- Spoke Count
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?