Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Di2 SW-R600 Remote Climbing Shifter
Climbing can be brutally hard, but if you have to fight slow shifting as well as gravity, friction, and fatigue? Forget about it. Shimano's Di2 SW-R600 Remote Climbing Shifter makes getting through you electronic gears a breeze, though, with a design that zip-ties onto your handlebars for easy access when you're cranking up your favorite (or most hated) climbs. With this unique setup, you'll be able to shift without moving your hands up to the hoods, which can be slow, sketchy, and uncomfortable, and you'll also be able to count on the killer precision of an electronic drivetrain. The cable is hard-wired into the remote for easy installation, and the SW-R600 is compatible with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6770, and Ultegra 6870 groupsets.
- Top-mounted Di2 shifter for gear changes when not riding the hoods
- For cyclists who would like to shift from the tops as well as the hoods
- Positions next to the stem to be within reach of the thumb
- Compatible with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6770, and Ultegra 6870 groupsets
- Built-in E-Tube wire (265mm) for convenient setup
- Item #SHI001I
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.