Select style & size:Select options
Free gift with purchase!
Slater Lock-on Grips
The SDG Duster P Mtn Ti-Alloy Chepi Saddle adds a little style to the otherwise monotonous world of black bike saddles. It delivers the same durable, all-day comfort as the standard Duster but with special graphics on the nylon PU coated cover.
Built for mountain biking, the Flat-Forward platform lets you move around with ease on the saddle, preventing your baggies from getting snagged while quickly changing positions as you adapt to the trail. The Peri-Canal center channel reduces pressure so you can tackle those all-day epics in complete comfort. D2 Edge Flex feature softened edges for smoother and more powerful pedal strokes. A wider nose offers more support when scaling steep pitches and the mid-density EVA foam provides just the right amount of padding to soften the blows without feeling like you're sinking into a Barcalounger.
Technical features aside, what we really like about this saddle is the fox illustration by artist Andreas Preis. This is Angie Hohenwarter's special edition saddle and even if it doesn't help you ride like her, it will have your ride looking pretty sweet.
- A durable, lightweight, and comfy saddle for trail rides
- Angie Hohenwarter edition with art by Andreas Preis
- Flat-forward for unrestricted body English
- Peri canal relieves pressure and aids breathability
- Mid-density EVA foam delivers plush padding
- Nylon cover features unique art
- Item #SDC000D
- Q & A
Comfortable and rugged
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
You will stay on your seat while doing your DH runs, surface is rugged and not slippery.