Vertic 3-in-1 Pant
Get your shred on no matter the weather with the versatile comfort and performance of Scott's Vertic 3-in-1 Pant. This technical set comes with a waterproof shell to defend against the waist-deep powder you're dipping into, and when temperatures drop below what your wool baselayers alone are prepared to handle, you can invite the insulated inner pants to the party.
The technical shell features 20k/15k waterproof/breathable performance, and is equipped with detachable suspenders for a secure fit whether you're working kickturns on the skin track or sending it down steep lines of fresh snow. They're built with water-tight zippers, reinforced cuffs, and a handful of pockets for stashing snacks or small pieces of gear. Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the waist help you dial in a perfect fit.
Meanwhile, the insulated liners are filled with synthetic PrimaLoft, which mimics the air-trapping warmth of down, yet won't lose its loft if it gets warm—this way you're guaranteed insulation even if things get a little damp. They feature stretch panels at the sides for easy mobility as you're making turns, with a drawcord waist for a secure, adjustable fit. Loops at the waist allow attachment to the shell pants, and a below knee cut won't interfere with your ski boots.
- 3-in-1 technical pants for on- or off-piste skiing
- Waterproof, breathable membrane ensures dry comfort as you ride
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable wet weather warmth
- Adjustable waist and suspenders let you dial in the perfect fit
- Zippered thigh vents help you dump heat if you're working hard
- Stretch panels in shell and liners ensures full mobility
- Reinforced cuffs protect against crampons or sharp edges
- Item #SCO00SY
- Q & A
Got my Bib today and it fits perfect.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info