Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Ski Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ready for Any Weather.
You may have to wake up early and wait in face-numbing cold lines, but getting first chair the morning after a big snowstorm is worth it. In the mean time, keep your hands protected with the Scott Ultimate Premium GTX Glove. Made with a durable softshell and nylon exterior and backed by a Gore-Tex insert, these gloves shield your hands whether you're skiing through waist-deep powder or braving a heavy storm.
PrimaLoft insulation at the palm and back of the hand traps and retains warmth, yet remains breathable so that your hands stay comfortable all day long. A Dream Bemberg lining wicks away moisture from the inside, while the leather palm provides reliable grip. Scott equipped the Ultimate Premium GTX Glove with a gauntlet cuff with a drawcord closure for seamless protection from snow and draft. A zip pocket on the front of the hand lets you stow hand warmers on bitter days. Conductive fingertips let you use your phone to call your buddy without having to expose your fingers to the cold air.
- A warm and comfortable glove for resort riding
- Nylon and softshell construction is durable
- Gore-Tex insert ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- PrimaLoft insulation shields hands from bitter temperatures
- Goat leather palm for increased grip
- Zip pocket on front stows hand warmers and other small objects
- Gauntlet design with drawcord closure seals out snow
- Smartphone compatible fingertips for convenience
- Item #SCO00HD
- Q & A