Ultimate Dryo 20 Pant
The Scott Ultimate Dryo 20 Pant is a best-selling classic that ensures you'll stay warm and dry on the slopes this season. It features a waterproof, breathable construction that defends against the snow and slush, with just the right amount of insulation to keep you warm without overheating. Fully sealed seams and internal leg gaiters cut off any avenue for moisture to creep in, while articulated knees deliver the mobility you crave when your tackling steep runs and wild moguls. Scott equipped the Ultimate Dryo 20 with an adjustable waist, zippered leg vents, and plenty of pockets.
- Insulated hardshell ski pants for cool, snowy conditions
- Breathable, waterproof membrane for comfort on the slopes
- Synthetic insulation strategically placed for reliable warmth
- Zippered thigh vents let you cool off easily between runs
- Articulated knees keep you moving freely on your skis
- Pant-to-jacket interlock system connects to compatible jackets
- Item #SCO00PI
- Q & A
All you need for your vacation
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 127lbs
Okay lets be real. If you only ski once or twice a year you want something cute but also not to spend a fortune right? This is the only pant you need. It actually has mapped insulation so your legs don't look fat (unlike most insulated pants). I got these for my family members who don't ski every day because it really high quality for the price, so it will last forever yet I am not spending a fortune. Buy the cool expensive jacket, but don't spend all your money on the pants. This one is seriously all you need!
PS I'm a size small (usually a medium in most brands).
I have 2 pairs!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 160lbs
These are a great everyday pant that I wear all winter. They have just enough insulation for most of the season. They are super flattering-they make my butt look. Or so I'm told...