Wrangell GTX Boot
When you have big plans in store.
The Men's Wrangell GTX Boot is Scarpa's burlier backpacking boot for hiking long and rugged trails with a lot of weight on your back. Scarpa built this boot with the best artisans in the world with a heavy-duty Italian leather upper backed by a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for protection in rainy, snowy, and sunny conditions.
Underfoot, the Wrangell features enough support and stability for you to carry heavy backpacks a little easier. The stiff Pro-Flex ST footbed keeps you surefooted on off-trail terrain, and the cushy EVA midsole assures day-long comfort. At the bottom, Vibram's M4 Tech optimizes off-trail traction when you have a heavy backpack.
- A burly boot for month-long treks on and off trails
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Heavy-duty, artisan-crafted, Italian leather upper
- Pro-Flex XT footbed with EVA midsole for cushioning
- Vibram M4 Tech rubber sole designed for heavy loads
- Item #SCR004Y
- Upper Material
- Crosta Pro HS 12 leather (2.8mm)
- Pro-Flex XT
- Vibram M4 Tech
- mountaineering - single boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov